Thursday, December 1, 2011

Address For Protest Letter

I said on the show today that I would put the link to this page in my blog. It's late, and I don't have much to add except, here it is!


http://www.answercoalition.org/national/news/take-action-arrested-occupiers-denied-rights-11-30-2011.html


Write to let L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa and Police Chief Beck know you're pissed that the Constitution is being trampled on.

Friday on the show, Patrick Meighan, a writer from Family Guy who was arrested and mistreated during the eviction of Occupy LA joins me on the first half of the show, and Rev. Sandie Richards, pastor of First United Methodist Church of Los Angeles, in downtown L.A.  Should be great, so click on the logo and listen in at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern.





•   •   •   •   •

No comments:

Post a Comment