Friday, February 17, 2012

I Never Call, I Never Write...

Dear Online Diary:

   My apologies for the apparent MONTHS of neglect I have given you, my blog and readers. Things have been crazy busy just keeping up with booking the show on a day-to-day basis, and the show is growing.  Show numbers (downloads) doubled between December and January, and December wasn't too shabby to start with. We've added another station (GreenEarthRadio.com) and the money is rolling in. Well, that part's not true, but a guy can dream...

   I've had a number of great and influential guests on the show since I last wrote in December, Dear Diary: anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, Percy Schmeiser, the Canadian Farmer who beat Monsanto in court, and Presidential candidates Dr. Jill Stein (Green Party), Gov. Buddy Roemer (Republican), and Carl Person (Libertarian).  Two more, Fred Karger and Gov. Gary Johnson (GOP and Libertarian, respectively) are going to join me later this month.  It's been so exciting, Diary!

   But, that Doesn't excuse my absence.  So, I will share with you something personal and semi-private, even if it is on YouTube.  This is a video my girlfriend and I made/exchanged on Valentine's Day this year.  It's a little...unusual....?


Love is in the air. Or, in the lack of air.

I'll return again sooner, Dear Diary. I have pictures and stories and more to share.

I don't think I'll ever have another video quite like this, though...


•   •   •   •   •


"Independent Thinking With Steve Gelder" airs on www.NewDissidentRadio.com AND www.GreenEarthRadio.com, every weekday morning at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern. 

Follow me on Twitter: @SteveGelder

or Facebook:  Independent Thinking with Steve Gelder

"Follow your dreams, for as you dream you shall become."

No comments:

Post a Comment